This handmade, earthy copper and glass tree necklace comes with or without lava beads. Select your preference.
Designed and made here in the studio, beginning with the flame-torched glass bead, which I’ve wire-wrapped into a statement-piece pendant. All my beads go directly from torch to kiln to be annealed for durability. We also make the chain and then tumble it with steel shot for strength. All metal components are copper. We antique them to a rich, brown finish and seal.
The bead has a black base. I made the tree trunk with silvered-ivory glass, giving it a natural, earthy look. The sun (or moon?) appears in the background and silvery teal leaves decorate the branches.
- Bead is 1 1/2 inches by just under 1 inch at its widest. Entire pendant is 2 3/4 inches.
- Handmade copper chain is 28 inches and includes a hook closure. The weight of the piece keeps the hook securely latched.
- The optional black, tabular lava beads are 1/2 inch wide and 1/4 inch thick.
- If you choose the necklace without the lava beads, I’ll replace them with chain links so the necklace will be about the same length as stated.
- To request a shorter chain, simply leave a note at checkout telling me how long you’d like it. To request a longer chain, please contact me prior to purchasing.
- Comes in a recycled-content gift box.
Essential Oil Diffuser
The optional lava beads hold the scent of essential oils for hours. One or two drops are all you need.
Tip: Let the oils air dry or wipe off any excess before wearing the necklace so oils are not transferred to clothing.
Thanks so much for checking out my glass creations! 🙂